Last version: 11th of august 2020
ABR Belgium attaches great importance to the protection of the private life of our parents and their children. We do everything in our power to ensure that your privacy will be respected and therefore we will process your personal data with care. ABR Belgium will obey all applicable laws and regulations, including the European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
In this privacy declaration, we explain why we collect your personal data and how we want to use and store your personal data. All our employees will handle the data with care and will process them strictly confidential.
- WHAT ARE PERSONAL DATA?
According to the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), personal data are any information which are related to an identified or identifiable natural person. This means that the data is directly linked to a person or is traceable to a person. Data of a deceased person or data of an organization are no personal data according to the GDPR.
- WHO PROCESSES MY PERSONAL DATA?
ABR Belgium is the Data Controller of the personal data concerned. According to the GDPR, the Data Controller determines the purpose and means of personal data processing.
All employees of ABR Belgium will ensure that the personal data will be correctly processed, as demand by the Data Controller. Therefore, according to the GDPR, the employees are Data Processors.
Zomerstraat 32, 3500 Hasselt
BE 0502 387 942
PHONE: +32 (11) 87 45 47
- HOW DO WE WANT TO HANDLE YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
ABR Belgium will process your personal data with respect, in all honesty and transparent.
We will always respect the following statements:
- We will inform you correctly how we process your data
- We will only ask information that is needed for the proper functioning of ABR
- We will correctly and accurately process your personal data
- We will only store your data as long as needed
- The data will be stored safely, protected from unauthorized persons. We will do this by keeping our systems up to date and protected by means of passwords, network security, backups, etc.
- The data will only be accessible and processed by the employees of ABR Belgium, who will need this information for the proper implementation of their function
- We will always ask permission to post pictures or other personal data on our social media or website
- WHY DO WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
Your personal data will be processed by ABR Belgium for the need of following purposes and legal grounds:
- To be able to participate the program that ABR Belgium offers
- To report transparently about the progress in the chosen ABR program
- To send information and invitations according to the functioning of ABR Belgium (legitimate interest)
- WHICH PERSONAL DATA DO WE COLLECT?
- Through the website:
If you only visit the website, no personal data will be collected. Only cookies will be stored, but they will not be used for commercial use, they will simply give us an insight how many times a person visited our website. Important to know, you can manage your cookies policy yourself in the settings of your web browser.
If you fill in the contact form, the requested data (name parent, name and age child, country, phone number and mail address) will be send to firstname.lastname@example.org. We don’t collect additional information without your knowledge and these data will not be used for commercial use.
- Through your participation in the ABR program:
If you sign up for the ABR program the following personal data will be collected: name parents, name child, birth date child, address, email address, phone number, medical data and other additional information that you wish to share yourself. All this data will not be used for commercial use and will only be needed for a proper functioning of ABR.
To show the progress in the ABR program we will make a progress report every year. For this report, we will take pictures with permission of the parents/guardian of the minor or the adult himself. These pictures will only be used to make a progress report and only the employees who are authorized will be able to consult and process these pictures. Moreover, these progress reports will only be meant for the parents/guardian or the adult himself.
During the training pictures will be taken to illustrate the learned techniques in the exercise papers. Only the trainers will consult and process these pictures. The exercise papers with the pictures are only meant for the parents/guardian or the adult himself.
Pictures can be shared on social media (Facebook or Instagram), on the website (www.abrtherapy.com) or in other written publications, but only if the parents/guardian or the concerned adult has given permission for this.
- HOW LONG WILL YOUR PERSONAL DATA BE STORED?
We don’t retain data for longer than is necessary for the purposes of processing and according to the statutory retention period.
The personal data will stay stored on our internal network during the period of your participation in the ABR-program and this to maintain a proper functioning of this program. Invoicing data will be kept for 7 years, this is the statutory retention period. If your participation in the ABR-program ends, personal data will be kept 10 years safely on our internal network and this to easily restart ABR. If you want this personal data to be deleted earlier, please contact us (email@example.com).
Pictures that are shared on social media or on our website will not automatically be removed, after ending you ABR-program. If you want these pictures to be deleted, please contact us (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS?
According to the General Data Protection Regulation you have the following rights regarding your personal data:
- The right of access
- The right to rectification
- The right to restrict processing
- The right to erasure
- The right to data portability
If you have questions about how we process your data, or you would like to correct or delete personal data. Please contact us via the contact details included below and we will answer your question within 30 days. We will always take into account all privacy protection right of all parties involved.
- DO YOU HAVE A QUESTION?
Do you want to invoke your rights or do you have another question regarding your personal data, please contact us.
The question can be sent:
- Via mail: email@example.com
- Via letter: